This #%$$@%%^ computer just ate my entry. So I’m gonna make this one short.
I have 2 small boys. It seems that some days they just got on my last nerve and it’s a real struggle to find something to praise so that all they hear all day long isn’t “Get In That Corner Now!!!!!”" Well, I’m feeling the same way about my stros. So I’m gonna try try to find something positive along with ALL the not good.
1) these guys can’t/won’t hit worth #%$%$@* with RISP. The #2-6 hitters have something like 6 RBIs each for July.
2) Biggio and Berkman trying to play outfield. Kent’s errors!!!!
3) No decent reliever except Lidge!
1) Duckworth and Munro!!!
2) Ausmus is like -24 RCAA.
3) Adam Everett has way too many sac bunts
4) Not much base stealing and Everett, Morgan Ensberg and Carlos Beltran are pretty good at it.
5) Jason Lane isn’t playing
1) Adam Everett’s glove!!!!
2) Vizcaino has done pretty well off the bench.
3) Roy-O has a BEAUTIFUL motion. He’s good, too, when he doesn’t get rattled by “fielders” not catching catchable balls
4) Clemens has done well in spite of so many walks.
5) Lidge looks great!
6) Us suckers (fans) keep comin to the games
Last but not least -
7) I have LOTS of things I can spend that playoff money on.